Friday- I went to my friends house down in Mapleton. We had a blast. We were crazy. We took tons of fun pictures, went and got a hamburger, watched a movie, played some basketball, and talked tons.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Weekend
HAHA GREAT WEEKEND>
Friday- I went to my friends house down in Mapleton. We had a blast. We were crazy. We took tons of fun pictures, went and got a hamburger, watched a movie, played some basketball, and talked tons.



Saturday- I went to In-N-Out Again. It was fun, then we drove around, sang to music, went to Harmon's, and Macy's, then we came home and sat and talked. Doesn't it look SOOOO GOOD. MMM I love that place!
Friday- I went to my friends house down in Mapleton. We had a blast. We were crazy. We took tons of fun pictures, went and got a hamburger, watched a movie, played some basketball, and talked tons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment