HAHA this game was almost a joke. It was sad. The team we played were all beehives!! We eventually ended up with them forfeiting, and us giving them some girls so we could at least play for fun. It was so easy. But It was still fun. The last game I had missed a lot of my lay-ups so my dad took me to go practice a lot. So this game I made almost all of my lay-ups it was awesome. The final score was like 38-2. But I had my dad film some videos and it was funny cause it was in high speed. It is hilarious to watch. At least I get a kick out of it....
I got new shoes!

My friend and I love to goof off, so we take random pics of us doing weird faces and so on,



This is before the game, again, goofin off. . . :)
No comments:
Post a Comment