Sunday, February 13, 2011
Note: Never fall asleep in sacrament meeting.
I fell asleep in Sacrament meeting today. Whoops my bad. It was during the water, and the kid who was doing our section... is way annoying and always bugs me. So I am sitting there sitting up, but out. And all of a sudden the water tray was like shoved up under my nose and startled me. I jerk up and was kind of a muttled mess, I couldn't really see anything, so I went to grab for the water, but my eyes were being retarded, I GRABBED FOR AN EMPTY SLOT THINKING THERE WAS A CUP THERE, THEN i GOT FLUSTERED AND FINALLY FOUND A CUP!!!!!! It was so embarrassing. The kid was trying not to laugh, and I was trying not to laugh. It was funny. I felt way dumb, last time I ever fall asleep during the sacrament.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment