Friday- This night was as usual tons of fun!!! My friend and I did the usual party stuff... I took her to go get some dinner, and then I went to in-n-out to get some fries (which was a success with the hot boys, I figure, good food, and hot boys to look at while eating, it would be stupid not to go there) Then we went to the Good Earth, can you guess why??? Ha because it is also another good place for HOT men!!! You guys probably think I am boy crazy.... lets face it, I'm a girl, yes I am crazy about boys... but its fun! Anyways... then we went to Macy's and got ICE CREAM!!! OH it was the best. Then we went home to her house and watched a movie and giggled, laughed, joked, and had a blast. I love hangin out with ONE of my Sistas from a notha mista ;)( that's what I all my really close friends.)
Saturday- My Really Really Really, well lets just say... one of my best friends that I have known all my life came over to hang out. We never see each other often cause she lives a little ways away. We... Went to the mall which was successful in not only getting new clothes, but... there were tons of good lookin men around, Then now don't laugh or make fun of me for this... but I am a big Justin Bieber Fan!!! So is my friend, so we went to his new movie... Never Say Never.... it was really good. Then after-wards, we went to In-n-out, ate good food, and saw good men, then we drove around and sang at the tippy top of our lungs to Justin Bieber!!! It was a blast! Thee best weekend in a while....
Anyways sorry this week had been exciting but I forgot to take pictures so just a whole bunch of stuff to read but no pics.... sorry. :/
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment