Sunday, February 27, 2011
Basketball Game #8 and 9
The past game and these games were our stake tournament to decide who was 1st 2nd and 3rd in the stake. So these games were pretty important. The First game we played on Thursday was an OK team. they were third so it wasn't too bad. The second team was the first place team that we played a little while ago, that were way dirty and so on. So we had these games back to back. IT was a lot of running. The second game was awesome. We were on fire. They actually had refs that would call stuff. By half time it was 10- 0 we were ten. There are about 3 really dirty players on that team and two of them are in y seminary class. One of the girls had the ball one time, and was trying to get in the hoop but me and my hips were in the way ( I love using those things, no one can get past them and they are always shocked when they hit them, like wow these things are unstoppable. I am referring to my hips.) So she was trying to get back but me and my army were ready for them, She looks to see where my most tender spot is ( my chest) and throws her elbow as hard as she can into them. Oh the agony, It made me mad especially cause it was intentional. I grunted but stood firm. The ref saw this and when I grunted realised, it was intentional and ti hurt so he called it on them and we got the ball. The things I go threw for my team. :) My dad told me I need to get a metal bra, and see what happens when they hit that. Then This other girl, who is also in my seminary class, Note: the girls who are in my seminary class, don't like me very much after they played against me a little while ago, so they kind of team up on me and stuff. No worries, I hold my ground, and show them that they don't wanna mess with me. This girls was being really rough with me, shoving me, running into me, and so on , the usual stuff. I was sick and tired of it so I look down to see what kind of shoes she has on, and was so happy to see that she was wearing the thin, canvas shoes. I however had on huge, thick, basketball shoes. I had a light bulb thought come into my head, I stomped on her foot, and dug in as a spun around on it to go after someone else with the ball. She learned her lesson for a little while and left me alone after that. Here is a picture some of the game. My friend and I always sit like that when we are not in. It is the nicest way to sit.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment