Haha so my friend was trying to take a picture of me cause I was laying down and half a sleep, but she had to just hold the camera in the air above me to get it cause she was also laying down, I guess it slipped, but it got dropped and hit me with the corner on the side of my head, it hurt, but it was sooo funny. There was like silence for about a minute, cause we were laughing so hard.
Saturday: 1st I watched the BYU basketball game. It was so fun.Only I was a little to comfy, and fell asleep during half- time, and into a little bit of the second half. Oh my goodness, there are soo many cute guys on that team. But, I think my favorite ones are Jimmer( for sure) # 32 and Davies # 0. Mmm.
2nd I went to in-n-out again.... and other places. :) It was fun. I was driving around with a friend, but I had to use the bathroom, so we saw a stake dance, and stopped so I could use the bathroom. Come to find out half my ward was there along with other ppl I knew. Then we went other places, and decided to go back to the stake dance for the last half hour of it. But when I got there,(I was feeling fine this whole week, and that night), but about 10 minutes after we got there I started feeling sick. I kept getting hot, and then cold. Haha I feel bad, I just kind of stood around cause I didn't feel to well(normally I actually dance, and goof off), and then I got asked to dance, I prob looked awful, yikes ha... oh well. I got home and went to bed, and my mom came in and took my temp, come to find out I had a fever. I didn't go to church Sunday, but I feel fine. So I think it was just a one night thing. I'm fine now though. WEIRD!!! I had a fun time though!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment