Oh My... What a busy past week. OK so lets me think where I left off...
Last, last Friday( two Fridays ago), I watched While You Were Sleeping with a friend and just kind of chilled.
Last, last Saturday( two Saturdays ago) I spent most of the day driving up to Wyoming, attending a funeral, and driving home.
Last Friday- I had a BYU Basketball night.... AKA I had a Jimmer Night. I Love Jimmer, and BYU. He got 52 points and broke the record, now that's what I am talking!!! about GO BYU!!!
Last Saturday- I watched the agonizing game against San Diego, oh it was awful. Poor guys but that's OK I still love them.... Then I went to In-N-Out with a friend. Wow what a very successful night in the hot guys department. :) anyways it was all fun. I will post pictures later when I get them off my camera.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment