Wednesday: I had New Beginnings, then after my friend and I @ like 9 went to In n Out so she could get something to eat.MMMMM I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!!
Thursday: I had a basketball Game. We won 34- 8. Then after I watched the BYU game!!! WOOT Go cougars, and then my friend and I did some stuff for a while.
Friday: I had a basketball game, we won 32-6, and then a couple of my friends went to In- N- Out. So funny, so my friend is sitting there and she gets her straw and shoots the wrapper at me. So I get one and then I shoot it at her. But it wasn't working so I was messing with it and wasn't watching where I was pointing it at. It blew off and almost hit her in the eye, She flipped out, threw her arms out, hits her cup of Root- beer and sends it flying onto the floor spilling it. We just looked at each other with big eyes with a look that said, " oops, what do we do now? My bad!" So Luckily there were some workers mopping the floor, so my other friend went over and told them that her sister had knocked her glass onto the floor. They were nice and came over and cleaned it up, and started teasing us about it. It was hilarious. My Friend was about three shades of red, she was sooo embarrassed.
Then a little later, a different friend texts me and wants me to come pick her up, cause we had invited her to come with us but she could later. So she doesn't know who all is with me. I have my friend sit in the back, and have her sister lay on the floor behind the driver and passenger seat, so that she can't see her. Then after we picked her up and were on our way, when I was stopped, the girl on the floor reached her hand up between the seat and grabbed my other friends arm... I didn't think it would scare as bad as it did. I knew she would scream, but when she saw the hand, she screamed, and curled up in a ball trying to get as far away from the hand as she could. It was sooo funny. AAHH good times....
Saturday: I had a basketball game, We won 31- 8. Then I went over to my friends house, watched the BYU game ( woot, GO Cougars!) and curled hair for about an hour and a half. Good time. Then after a different friend and I went to the stake dance. It was lame, mostly cause we were the oldest ones there. We left and came home and talked for a long time. It was fun.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment