Sunday, March 20, 2011

Curly Hair

Wednesday I tried curling my hair with a 3/4 curling iron. I really like it. I think it is cute? IDK what do you think? So I had new beginnings that night, and my friend saw my hair and wanted hers like it too. I have never curled hair til that day. So I said, ok ya I can curl your hair, ( never told her it would be the second time EVER curling hair, but also the first time curling someone Else's hair). I am so proud of how well I curled it. It looked gorgeous! So then there was a stake dance Saturday night, so she wanted me to curl her hair again for her. Then her sister who is also my friend, asked me to do it too. So we sat there watching the BYU game( might I add, that they Won!!! That's my boys, keep it up! Go Cougars!) I curled my friends hair for about 20 minutes, and then my other friend was ready, ( they are sisters) So they sat in front of each other and my friend curled her sisters hair, and I curled her hair. It was really funny. No one got BURNED Either! GOOD TIMES. that last bit probably didn't make any sense, I apologize. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment