I had game Thursday... It was way fun. We won, so that's always good. I had a couple accidents. Accident #1: I was guarding this girl, and she had the ball. I guess I startled her when I ran up but right when I got up in front of her she went to pass the ball, and threw it right into my... chest. I hurt so bad, I thought I was going to die. It was embarrassing too cause, ya know, it's awkward, and everyone new what happened, oh well...
Accident # 2: I was once again guarding the girl with the ball. I stole the ball from her and when I ran past she hit me in the back!!!! I was so mad!!!!
Cool moment: I was running for the ball, and it was going to cross the half court line, and if I were to touch it when it had past I would have been called with a " crossing over thing". So I reached out to grab it and bounced it back between my legs, turned around and got it and saved it. It was totally wicked!!!! It made my day, cause I have been practicing that so I could do it. hahaha.Accident # 2: I was once again guarding the girl with the ball. I stole the ball from her and when I ran past she hit me in the back!!!! I was so mad!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment