Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Girls Camp

To sum it up it one word I would say AMAZING!!!! I had a blast it was awesome. I stayed up tell like 2:30 every night. I had so much fun while I was up there with all the girls. So here is what went on while I was up there....
Day 1- About after an hour I was up there I got this huge bug bite on my forehead. It got all bumped up till it was about the size of a ping pong ball and was really hard. So I went to the camp nurse and she looked at it and said it was just a bad reaction to a bug bite ( there were a lot of mosquitoes up there). So I took a couple Benadril and then by night is started to go down. And everyone came up to me and would ask me if they could touch it. hahahaha
Day 2- The bug bite from yesterday had gone down to where it was almost gone. Although it just couldn't last... I got one under my left eye. I caught it in time though and got Benadril and Tylenol before it could get any worse. It was still kind of big though. I think that like 2/3 of the girls and leaders up there have felt my forehead and eye hahahaha. Then I did Race for life and had a nail through my hand. It was really fun to scream and be dramatic.
Day 3- I went to the biffy with my friend and I kept hearing this scratching noise. So I walked over to the trash can to see what it was, and this big, fat, pot gut came flying out at my face. I flipped out and started screaming and backed up against the wall and I think it startled my friend. It scared me though. Then that night my party buddy( I and a leader that was in my cabin were always staying up talking and the other two girls in my cabin were trying to sleep so we eventually decided to leave) went to another cabin to go have fun. So we went to my friends cabin. It was a lot of fun cause there were a couple leaders in there and we were having a blast. My friend got from her secret sister a Hawaiian outfit that included.... Grass skirt, Grass hat, Lei, and a flowered Bra. So me in my tired and hyper state( hehehehe) decided to put it on to see what I looked like in it. So I put it on and was modeling and the leaders in the cabin were laughing hysterically( I think I shocked them cause they have never seen me really tired, and the leaders who were in there, was in the pres., the bishops wife who is in the beehives, and then the camp directer( who told mom I was really tired ha) I looked over and the bishops wife was taking pictures of the whole thing. It was really funny.Note: I had all my clothes on. :)
Day 4- It was funny. I got teased a lot about my Hawaiian modeling. The Bishop came up that day and when we were eating dinner I heard this laughing down the table from all the people on the end, and I looked down, and they had her camera out and were showing them pictures of me the night before. hhahahah. Then we did awards and guess which one I got....... the 1:00 Hawaiian model. :) surprise surprise
Day 5- We got up way early and packed up and went home.
All in all the week was a ton of fun. I was a YCL so I was doing devotionals and so on. I am glad I went. It was awesome to be up there with all my friends:)

It was gorgeous up there. It rained only like 1 day and it wasn't that bad. The rest of the days were baking hot.

It was a blast.

All I can say it I was really tired and hyper.

This is on the hike these are some of my friends:)

This is one of those vicious pot gut's that jump out of trash cans at people faces. :) I was traumatized.

Oh the Beauty...
This is my Friend, we decided to take a picture of each other taking pictures. :)

Those mean bugs. As you can tell this is my eye one.

Hahaha this is a joke. It was raining so my friends and I were taking weird pictures. I was not eating all of that at the same time.

Race for life. It was. I had nailed my hand. Only I didn't get a close up cause it came off. The girls have, burns, choking, poison, snake bites, compound fractures.... and the younger girls had to come around and save us. It was funny they tried to make my face pale for it but it didn't work very well cause I was really sunburned. Oh well.

She brought a fan to certification that sprayed a mist of water it was heavenly. We were all sharing it cause they were out there for about two hours. fun fun. :)

This is my ping pong one. I had the nick name of Goose Egg and sweet cheeks.
This is during the confidence course.... I think she is looking at my bug bite, I had a lot of people do that. hahahaha

This is closer up. It is kind of hard to see

No comments:

Post a Comment