Sunday, September 20, 2009
Ouch!!!
My family goes up every year and spends a day at Payson lakes. So Friday we went up there and about a half hour into my brother and I go riding around the lake cause there is a really fun path. So we start out but further down there are people working on the path. So we take a steep little path on the side. We make it up just fine and down and then try to go around the lake again. But the people are still working on the path. So we go back up the steep trail it was very long and we decided and we would try to do it on higher gears. I am first so I get a really good start I am pedaling as fast as I can standing up pumping so I was really going. I get further and decide that I need to shift down so I shift only my gear slips right as I am pedaling down so my knee just falls with all my weight and everything else on top of my shock in the front. I yell really loud and stop and my brother goes ahead of me thinking that I will get over it and will catch up. I feel like I am going to throw up and so I am leaning over the handle bars trying not to. My brother realizes that I am not behind and so I coasted down to where we were picnicking. I guess my brother told my dad later that he thought I was going to faint and so did my mom. We stayed up there for a couple more hours and it was getting worse so we went back home and called the doctor. Then Saturday I had to go get an X-ray to make sure it wasn't broken. It isn't thank heavens. So that was my weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment